1) Open and Safe (The Frame Construction) – The open format ensures that the user has the best possible view for monitoring the quality and progress of the object at all times. all moving parts have been enclosed for user safety and to reduce contamination. integrated sensors ensure safety, precision, and user friendliness.
2) Big, Bigger, the Biggest (The Build Volume) – The new Bigrep oNe v3 features a build volume of X 1005 mm x Y 1050 mm x Z 1005 mm. With a capacity of over one cubic meter, the new Bigrep oNe v3 provides the largest fff build volume currently available on the international market.
3) Modular and independent (The Print Heads) – The modular print heads operate independently, allowing for unbeatable flexibility when printing in two colors or with support material (Pva, hiPS). they can be easily adjusted and replaced without the need for tools. During the printing process, the active print head moves downward slightly to avoid making contact with the object. the print heads were developed by Bigrep’s in-house team and optimized for large-scale printing projects.
4) Spacious and Flexible (The Spool Holder) – The spool holder was designed to fit all standard spool sizes. it can hold several spools up to 10 kg. the enclosed case* protects the filament. a run-out detection system notifies the user when the spool is about to end. (*only available as part of the advanced Kit)
5) Automatic Leveling (The Print Bed) – The heated print bed provides optimal adhesion in the printing process right from the onset. thanks to the integrated automatic leveling laser, the print bed can be leveled quickly and eff ortlessly before a new project, reducing prep time considerably.
6) Easy and Intuitive (The Graphical User Interface) – The Bigrep oNe v3 is equipped with an integrated control unit and touch panel. the in-house designed graphical user interface allows you to conduct all necessary work steps and operations easily and intuitively. additionally, a vPN tunnel enables Bigrep’s service team to perform service and maintenance.
Product: X:185cm Y:225cm Z:172.5cm
Maximum Build Volume (WxDxH): 100.5cm x 100.5cm x 100.5cm
Gross Weight: 460kg
Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Resolution: 400 – 900 microns / 150 – 400 microns (with 0.5mm Nozzle)
Print Head: Two Modular Extrusion Heads
Nozzle Diameter: 1 mm
Filament Diameter: Approx 2.8mm
File Type: .stl
GUI: Onboard with touch panel PC
Filament Material: BigRep PLA, BigRep ProHT, BigRep PETG